CURBSIDE DEBRIS CLEAN-UP
Readington Township has contracted with AshBritt Environmental to provide curbside pickup of tree debris from Hurricane Sandy. Pickup will ONLY include storm damaged trees and limbs. Tree stumps are included, but must be completely removed from the ground.
Curbside debris pickup will begin on or about December 3rd and continue until the entire Township is serviced.
The curbside pick up will be closely monitored by Arcadis-US and only debris authorized for reimbursement by FEMA can be collected.
To assist with the clean up process residents should follow the guidelines below:
- Debris piles must be in the right-of-way to be eligible for removal
- Place only storm damaged trees and limbs at the right-of-way
- Ensure that no part of the debris pile will impede pedestrian or vehicular traffic
- Do not place debris in swale or drainage areas
- Material can be cut to lengths up to 10’
- Tree stumps must be completely out of the ground and placed curbside for pickup
- No other debris will be picked up
The Township cannot accept tree debris at the Pickell Park site after December 2nd.
Please pass this information along to neighbors.
Please sign up for NIXLE to receive important updates from Readington Township. www.NIXLE.com
For additional questions during this process please call 908-534-1058.