SEPTEMBER 19, 2005
A. Mayor Gatti calls the meeting to order at 6:30 p.m. announcing that all laws governing the Open Public Meetings Act have been met and that this meeting has been duly advertised.
B. EXECUTIVE SESSION:
Contract Negotiations/Block 64, Lots 29 (Chesla)
Negotiations/Block 39, Lots 49 & 14.04 and Block 40,
Contract Negotiations/Disposition of MacArthur/Ditmars House
Contract Negotiations/Awarding of Bikeway - Pedestrian Walkway Bid
Contract Negotiations/Awarding of Hunting Bids
Contract Negotiations/Awarding of Ambulance Bid
Contract Negotiations/Awarding of Renovation to the Eversole Hall House Bid
Contract Negotiations/Professional Services - Fisher & Phillips, LLP
Attorney-Client Privilege/Executive Session Minutes (September 6, 2005)
C. SALUTE TO THE FLAG.
D. ACTION TAKEN DURING EXECUTIVE SESSION.
E. CONSENT AGENDA:
All items listed with an asterisk “r” are considered to be routine by the Township Committee and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Committee member or citizen requests, in which event the item will be re-moved from the General Order of Business and considered in its normal sequence on the agenda.
F. r APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES of meeting of September 6, 2005.
G. CORRESPONDENCE/OTHER INFORMATION:
1. Notice dated August 31, 2005 from William G. Dressel, Jr., Executive Director, NJ State League of Municipalities regarding Fuel Cost Cap Relief.
2. Resolution from the Borough of Frenchtown in support of State funding for State mandated use of Alcotest.
3. Notice dated August 9, 2005 from Debra
J. Schulze, Planning Board Clerk,
4. Resolution from the
5. Resolution from the Borough of Milford regarding “Goose and the Gander” requesting that legislation be enacted to impose limits on the Annual NJ State Budget to include spending limitations comparable to those required of Municipalities, Counties, Authorities and School Districts.
6. Resolution from the
8. Letter dated August 31, 2004 from Edward A. Kuc, Principal Ecologist, Eastern States Environmental Associates, Inc. regarding NJDEP General Permit Authorization - Whitehouse Station Walkway Project, Block 21.12, Lots 34, 34.01, 34.02, 38 & 39.
9. Letter dated September 1, 2005 from Jeff Tareila Environmental Consultants, regarding Letter of Interpretation application - American Dream at Stanton Ridge, Block 45, Lots 26.03 & 26.08 (entire file available for review in the Clerk’s Office).
dated August 18, 2005 from Troy L. Ettel, Director of
Conservation & Stewardship, NJ Audubon Society, regarding
H. OLD BUSINESS:
1. Wilmark Building Contractors, Inc. - request for release of Performance Bond.
2. Block 74,
I. NEW BUSINESS:
1. Amendment to Stream Corridor Ordinance - introduction.
2. East Whitehouse Fire Company - new vehicle purchase.
3. Request for permission to hold wedding at the Bouman-Stickney Farmstead:
• Serrani & Semler
• Holck & Lemieux
r 6. Whitehouse
Management, LLC/Block 36,
unused escrow funds.
r 7. Derwid/Block
r 8. Application for Blue Light Permit - Donald Sigler.
r 9. Applications for Raffles License - Round Valley Trout Association.
J. ADMINISTRATOR’S REPORT:
K. ATTORNEY’S REPORT:
L. ENGINEER’S REPORT:
M. COMMITTEE REPORTS:
1. Frank Gatti:
r a. Payment of the Bills.
2. Gerry Shamey:
Liaison to Fire Companies and Rescue Squad
Engineering, Roads, Maintenance & Recycling
School Crossing Guards
3. Julia Allen:
County Ag. Develop. Board Liaison
Farmland\Open Space Preservation\Land Projects Liaison
Sewer Advisory Committee
4. Thomas Auriemma:
Code Enforcement Department\Construction Code Department
5. Beatrice Muir:
Board of Health
N. COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC.
O. COMMENTS FROM THE GOVERNING BODY.