SEPTEMBER 6, 2005
A. Mayor Gatti calls the meeting to order at 6:30 p.m. announcing that all laws governing the Open Public Meetings Act have been met and that this meeting has been duly advertised.
B. EXECUTIVE SESSION:
Contract Negotiations/Block 15,
Contract Negotiations/Lutheran Social Ministries
Contract Negotiations/Ruppert-Kerwin ECHO Lease
Contract Negotiations/Awarding of
Resurfacing of Old
Contract Negotiations/Awarding of
Contract Negotiations/Awarding of Liquid Deicing & Dispensing Station Bid
Contract Negotiations/Block 48, Lot 23; Block 55,
Lot 33; Block 56, Lots 1, 3, 6, & 8 and
Attorney-Client Privilege/Executive Session Minutes (August 15, 2005)
C. SALUTE TO THE FLAG.
D. ACTION TAKEN DURING EXECUTIVE SESSION.
E. CONSENT AGENDA:
All items listed with an asterisk “r” are considered to be routine by the Township Committee and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Committee member or citizen requests, in which event the item will be re-moved from the General Order of Business and considered in its normal sequence on the agenda.
F. r APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES of meeting of August 15, 2005.
G. CORRESPONDENCE/OTHER INFORMATION:
1. Letter dated August 25, 2005 from Cynthia J. Yard, Hunterdon County Administrator, regarding adoption of a resolution requesting that the NJDEP extend the comment period for a minimum of sixty (60) days for the proposed Green Acres regulation changes.
2. Memorandum dated August 29, 2005 from Rhonda E. Kelly, Deputy Clerk, Hunterdon County Board of Chosen Freeholders, regarding adoption of a resolution encouraging State & Federal governments to develop a grant application award and administration process which is equitable, objective, based on identified needs and successful achievement of measurable objectives.
3. Notice from Douglas Ball, PE, Branchburg Township Engineer, regarding the rescheduling of the hearing before the Branchburg Twp. Planning Board - Bridgewater Wholesalers, Inc., Block 17, Lots 16 & 17.
4. Memorandum dated July 13, 2005 from Sharon L. Brienza, Municipal Clerk, Twp. of Branchburg, regarding adoption of Ordinance #2005-997 Amending the Land Development Ordinance of the Twp. of Branchburg by providing for required Growth-Share Affordable Housing Production.
5. Notice dated August 11, 2005 from Diane L. Schottman, Municipal Clerk, Borough of Flemington, regarding adoption of a Resolution in support of State Mandate State Pay in regarding to the Alcotest 7110 MK III-C that the State is mandating all municipalities purchase as Breathalyzers will no longer be allowed.
6. Notice dated August 8, 2005 from Laura Eidsvaag, Municipal Clerk, Borough of Califon, regarding adoption of a Resolution in support of State funding for State mandated use of Alcotest.
from Christopher T. & Anne G. Emmet regarding hearing
from Jeffrey B. Lehrer, Esq., regarding hearing before the Branchburg
Twp. Planning Board - Advance Realty Group, LLC & Advance /GLB Development
Partners, LLC, Block 5.11,
9. Letter dated July 13, 2005 from Madhu Guru, PE, Section Chief, Land Use Regulation Program,
NJDEP, regarding Stream Encroachment Permit -
dated August 10, 2005 from Lou Cattuna, Section
Chief, Bureau of Inland Regulation, NJDEP regarding application for
Letter of Interpretation, Presence/Absence Determination - Oaks Developers,
LLC, Block 22,
dated July 5, 2005 from Lou Cattuna, Section Chief,
Bureau of Inland Regulation, NJDEP regarding NJDEP Freshwater Wetlands
Letter of Interpretation/Line Verification - Yogeshkumar Bhatt/Hindu Sanatan Dharma Seva Mandal, Inc., Block 38,
12. Letter dated August 10, 2005 from Michael J. Filippone, Director, Rates & Regulatory Affairs-NJ, regarding JCP&L’s annual proposal for Basic Generation Service.
H. OLD BUSINESS:
1. Request from Lake Cushetunk Woods Property Owners Association to
install a street light at the corner of
I. NEW BUSINESS:
1. Bond Ordinance/Block 12.01,
Lot 15 (Emmet) & Block 70,
2. Capital Ordinance/Various Road Improvements - introduction.
6. Wilmark Building Contractors, Inc. - request for release of Performance Bond.
r 7. Intercounty Paving Associates, Inc./
r 8. Corrective Action Plan - 2004 Audit.
r 9. Awarding of Bond Anticipation Note.
r10. Request for permission to hold a Block Party on Saturday, September 24, 2005 - Pierce Farm Road cul-de-sac.
r11. Application for Raffles Licenses - Hunterdon Central Project Graduation.
r12. Applications for Raffles Licenses - Three Bridges Volunteer Fire Co.
r13. Application for Bingo License - Three Bridges Volunteer Fire Co.
J. ADMINISTRATOR’S REPORT:
K. ATTORNEY’S REPORT:
L. ENGINEER’S REPORT:
M. COMMITTEE REPORTS:
1. Frank Gatti:
r a. Lien Redemption - resolutions.
r b. Payment of the Bills.
2. Gerry Shamey:
Liaison to Fire Companies and Rescue Squad
Engineering, Roads, Maintenance & Recycling
School Crossing Guards
3. Julia Allen:
County Ag. Develop. Board Liaison
Farmland\Open Space Preservation\Land Projects Liaison
Sewer Advisory Committee
4. Thomas Auriemma:
Code Enforcement Department\Construction Code Department
5. Beatrice Muir:
Board of Health
O. COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC.
P. COMMENTS FROM THE GOVERNING BODY.