AUGUST 1, 2005
A. Mayor Gatti calls the meeting to order at 6:30 p.m. announcing that all laws governing the Open Public Meetings Act have been met and that this meeting has been duly advertised.
B. EXECUTIVE SESSION:
Contract Negotiations/PBA Local 317
Contract Negotiations/Awarding of Ambulance Bid
Contract Negotiations/Block 39, Lots
49 & 14.04 and Block 40,
Contract Negotiations/Block 63, Lots 11, 12 & 13 (Accetola)
Contract Negotiations/Block 80, Lots 1 & 2 (Readington Twp.)
Negotiations/Auction - Block 15,
Contract Negotiations/Disposition of MacArthur/Ditmar House
Attorney-Client Privilege/Executive Session Minutes (July 18, 2005)
Professional Services - Connell Foley, LLP
C. SALUTE TO THE FLAG.
D. ACTION TAKEN DURING EXECUTIVE SESSION.
E. CONSENT AGENDA:
All items listed with an asterisk “r” are considered to be routine by the Township Committee and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Committee member or citizen requests, in which event the item will be re-moved from the General Order of Business and considered in its normal sequence on the agenda.
F. r APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES of meeting of July 18, 2005.
G. PUBLIC HEARING - 8:00 p.m.
1. AN ORDINANCE OF THE
H. CORRESPONDENCE/OTHER INFORMATION:
1. Letter from Joe P. Serrani requesting permission to use the abandoned hay field in back of his property.
2. Notice dated July 20, 2005 from William
G. Dressel, Jr., Executive Director, NJ State League of Municipalities requesting
that the Committee adopt a resolution in support of the renewal of the
3. Resolution from the Town of Clinton regarding “Goose and the Gander” requesting that legislation be enacted to impose limits on the Annual NJ State Budget to include spending limitations comparable to those required of Municipalities, Counties, Authorities and School Districts.
4. Notice from Jeffrey B. Lehrer, Esq., regarding hearing before the Branchburg Twp. Planning Board - Bridgewater Wholesalers, Inc., Block 17, Lots 16 & 17.
from Ernest A. Renda, Esq., regarding hearing before the
6. Notices from Pivotal Utility Holdings, Inc., d/b/a Elizabethtown Gas Company, regarding petition to revise its Basic Gas Supply Service, Seasonal Delivery Service, Commodity Charge, General Delivery Service and Multi Family Service.
7. Letter dated July 5, 2005 from Lou
Cattuna, Section Chief, Bureau of Inland Regulation, NJDEP regarding
NJDEP Freshwater Wetlands Letter of Interpretation/Line Verification - Rocco
Paternostro, Block 36,
8. Letter dated July 18, 2005 from James R. Frace, regarding request for a Letter of Interpretation - Genesis Home Builders, LLC, Block 44, Lot 47 (Readington Twp.) & Block 18, Lot 3 (Clinton Twp.) (entire file available for review in the Clerk’s Office).
9. Notice dated July 11, 2005 regarding
Stream Encroachment Application & Statewide Freshwater Wetlands General
10. Notice dated July 20, 2005 from John Peel, PP, PK Environmental Planning & Engineering, regarding Application for Letter of Interpretation - Line Verification - William Luberto, Block 60, Lot 12 (entire file available for review in the Clerk’s Office).
I. OLD BUSINESS:
1. Commerce Bank Appeal.
J. NEW BUSINESS:
1. CVS 6760, LLC/Block 95, Lots 16 & 17.01 - acceptance of Performance Bond.
r 2. Resolution making application to the Local Finance Board for waiver of down payment requirement.
r 3. Intercounty
Paving Associates, Inc./
r 4. Applications for Raffles License - American Red Cross.
K. ADMINISTRATOR’S REPORT:
L. ATTORNEY’S REPORT:
M. ENGINEER’S REPORT:
N. COMMITTEE REPORTS:
1. Frank Gatti:
r a. Lien Redemption - resolution.
r b. Payment of the Bills.
2. Gerry Shamey:
Liaison to Fire Companies and Rescue Squad
Engineering, Roads, Maintenance & Recycling
School Crossing Guards
3. Julia Allen:
County Ag. Develop. Board Liaison
Farmland\Open Space Preservation\Land Projects Liaison
Sewer Advisory Committee
4. Thomas Auriemma:
Code Enforcement Department\Construction Code Department
5. Beatrice Muir:
Board of Health
O. COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC.
P. COMMENTS FROM THE GOVERNING BODY.