READINGTON TOWNSHIP COMMITTEE AGENDA
DECEMBER 19, 2005
A. Mayor Gatti calls the meeting to order at 6:30 p.m. announcing that all laws governing the Open Public Meetings Act have been met and that this meeting has been duly advertised.
B. EXECUTIVE SESSION:
Contract Negotiations/Block 15, Lot 4 (Arnaudy)
Contract Negotiations/Block 39, Lot 14 (Cuchiaro)
Contract Negotiations/Awarding of Renovation to the Eversole Hall House Bid
Litigation/Readington Twp. v. General Star Insurance Company & Summit Risk Services
Contract Negotiations/Notice & Petition of Appeal of Issuance of Liquor License
Contract Negotiations/Dobozynski Apartment Rental
Attorney-Client Privilege/Executive Session Minutes (December 5, 2005)
Contract Negotiations/Block 48, Lot 23; Block 55, Lot 33; Block 56, Lots 1, 3, 6, & 8 and Block 67, Lot 2 (Solberg Aviation/Hromoho)
C. SALUTE TO THE FLAG.
D. ACTION TAKEN DURING EXECUTIVE SESSION.
E. CONSENT AGENDA:
All items listed with an asterisk Ar@ are considered to be routine by the Township Committee and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Committee member or citizen requests, in which event the item will be re-moved from the General Order of Business and considered in its normal sequence on the agenda.
F. r APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES of meeting of December 5, 2005.
G. CORRESPONDENCE/OTHER INFORMATION:
1. Notice dated December 2, 2005 from William G. Dressel, Jr., Executive Director, NJ State League of Municipalities regarding opposition to S-2618/A-4162, Arbitration Change.
2. Notice dated December 12, 2005 from William G. Dressel, Jr., Executive Director, NJ State League of Municipalities regarding support of A-3414, ATransportation Trust Fund Renewal and Reform Act of 2005.@
3. Notice dated October 19, 2005 from Dorothy D. Wilkie, Municipal Clerk, Twp. of Bedminster, regarding public hearing of Ordinance #05-40 - Amending Chapter XIII Entitled ALand Management@ of the revised General Ordinances of the Twp. of Bedminster by repealing and replacing Section 13-502 entitled ADrainage@ with Section 13-502 entitled AStormwater Management.@
4. Letter dated November 2, 2005 from Lou Cattuna, Section Chief, Bureau of Inland Regulation, NJDEP, regarding Authorization for Freshwater Wetlands Statewide General Permit No. 11, Transition Area Waiver for Redevelopment, Water Quality Certification & Access Waiver for General Permits - Three Bridges Sanitary Sewer Pump Station, Block 95, portion of Lot 3.
5. Letter dated November 2, 2005 from Lou Cattuna, Section Chief, Bureau of Inland Regulation, NJDEP, regarding Freshwater Wetlands Letter of Interpretation/Line Verification - William Luberto, Block 60, Lot 12 (entire file available for review in the Clerk=s Office).
6. Letter dated November 9, 2005 from Lou Cattuna, Section Chief, Bureau of Inland Regulation, NJDEP, regarding Freshwater Wetlands Letter of Interpretation/Line Verification - Michael & Maria Renda, Block 38, Lots 54, 74 & 75.
H. OLD BUSINESS:
I. NEW BUSINESS:
1. Chanco Development Corp./Stanton Ridge - acceptance of remaining Stanton Ridge Phase I roadways.
2. Village View Properties, LLC/Block 28, Lot 34 - request for reduction of Performance Bond.
r 3. Final Payment/Mannon Excavating & Paving Co. - Old York Road Section V - Mitigation.
r 4. Payment #1/Compass Construction, Inc. - Bikeway & Pedestrian Walkway.
r 5. Application for Membership in NJ Firemen=s Association - Ron F. Anastasi.
J. ADMINISTRATOR=S REPORT:
K. ATTORNEY=S REPORT:
L. ENGINEER=S REPORT:
M. COMMITTEE REPORTS:
1. Frank Gatti:
r a. Tax Cancellation - resolution.
r b. Tax Refunds - resolution.
r c. Payment of the Bills.
2. Gerry Shamey:
Liaison to Fire Companies and Rescue Squad
Engineering, Roads, Maintenance & Recycling
School Crossing Guards
3. Julia Allen:
County Ag. Develop. Board Liaison
Farmland\Open Space Preservation\Land Projects Liaison
Sewer Advisory Committee
4. Thomas Auriemma:
Code Enforcement Department\Construction Code Department
5. Beatrice Muir:
Board of Health
r a. Municipal Court & Violations Bureau Report for November, 2005.
M. COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC.
N. COMMENTS FROM THE GOVERNING BODY.