READINGTON TOWNSHIP COMMITTEE AGENDA
OCTOBER 17, 2005
A. Mayor Gatti calls the meeting to order at 6:30 p.m. announcing that all laws governing
the Open Public Meetings Act have been met and that this meeting has been duly
B. EXECUTIVE SESSION:
Contract Negotiations/Block 80, Lots 1 & 2 (Readington Twp.)
Contract Negotiations/Block 63, Lots 11, 12 & 13 (Accettola)
Contract Negotiations/Professional Services - W.C. Peters Fire Apparatus Consulting Services, LLC
Contract Negotiations/Plenary Retail Distribution Liquor License Bids
Contract Negotiations/COAH/Contract - Anderson House & Allies, Inc.
Attorney-Client Privilege/Executive Session Minutes (October 3, 2005)
C. SALUTE TO THE FLAG.
D. ACTION TAKEN DURING EXECUTIVE SESSION.
E. CONSENT AGENDA:
All items listed with an asterisk Ar@ are considered to be routine by the Township Committee and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Committee member or citizen requests, in which event the item will be removed from the General Order of Business and considered in its normal sequence on the agenda.
F. r APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES of meetings of September 22, 2005 & of October 3, 2005.
G. PUBLIC HEARINGS - 8:00 p.m.
1. AN ORDINANCE AMENDING THE LAND DEVELOPMENT ORDINANCE OF THE TOWNSHIP OF READINGTON, HUNTERDON COUNTY, NEW JERSEY, OF DECEMBER 1992 AS HERETOFORE SUPPLEMENTED AND AMENDED
2. BOND ORDINANCE PROVIDING FOR THE PURCHASE OF A NEW FIRE PUMPER FOR THE EAST WHITEHOUSE FIRE COMPANY IN AND BY THE TOWNSHIP OF READINGTON, IN THE COUNTY OF HUNTERDON, NEW JERSEY, APPROPRIATING $500,000 THEREFOR AND AUTHORIZING THE ISSUANCE OF $475,000 BONDS OR NOTES OF THE TOWNSHIP TO FINANCE PART OF THE COST THEREOF
3. AN ORDINANCE AUTHORIZING THE CONVEYANCE OF AN AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT RIGHTS EASEMENT ON PROPERTY KNOWN AS BLOCK 70, LOT 38.50 (ESTATE OF STEWART KEAN) TO THE COUNTY OF HUNTERDON FOR FARMLAND PRESERVATION
H. CORRESPONDENCE/OTHER INFORMATION:
1. Memorandum dated September 30, 2005 from Denise B. Doolan, Clerk, Hunterdon County Board of Chosen Freeholders, regarding adoption of a Resolution commenting on the Green Acres Rules and Regulations and objecting to certain new rule adoptions (N.J.A.C. 7:36).
2. Letter dated October 4, 2005 from Alan C. Johnson, Director, Hunterdon County Utilities Authority, Division of Solid Waste & Recycling Services, regarding meeting of the Solid Waste Advisory Council to discuss the sighting of a new solid waste facility in Hunterdon County.
3. Resolution from the Borough of Flemington strongly urging the New Jersey State Legislature to enact legislation that would increase the income eligibility limitations to the median regional income limits as established by the Council on Affordable Housing.
4. Notice dated October 7, 2005 from Debra J. Schulze, Planning Board Clerk, Hillsborough Township, regarding Executive Session/continuation of public hearing regarding the Hillsborough Township Master Plan - Phase II.
5. Notice from Raymond A. Tripodi, PE, Manager, PSE&G Licenses and Permits, regarding Application for a Modified NJDEP Freshwater Wetlands Statewide General Permit #1 for the PSE&G Natural Gas Distribution System.
6. Notice from Public Service Electric & Gas regarding filing of a petition with the New Jersey Board of Public Utilities requesting an increase in charges for gas service.
7. Notice dated October 11, 2005 from John Peel, PP, PK Environmental Planning & Engineering, regarding Application for Letter of Interpretation - Line Verification - Map Revisions - William Luberto, Block 60, Lot 12 (entire file available for review in the Clerk=s Office).
I. OLD BUSINESS:
1. East Dreahook Road - changing name to Readington Road.
2. Stanton Properties, II – roadway dedication.
J. NEW BUSINESS:
1. Reconstruction of County Bridge No. R-165 and Approach Roadway of Barley Sheaf Road over Tributary of South Branch of Raritan River - approval of traffic control plan.
r 2. CDMA, Inc./Block 4, Lot 77.02 - release of driveway bond - $600.
r 3. Gornit Corporation/Block 36, Lots 5, 5.02 & 5.04 - request for release of unused escrow funds.
r 4. Application for Social Affair Permit - American Legion Post #284.
r 5. Application for Membership in NJ Firemen=s Association - Raymond Kidder.
r 6. Application for Blue Light Permit - Bruce A. Evans.
K. ADMINISTRATOR=S REPORT:
L. ATTORNEY=S REPORT:
M. ENGINEER=S REPORT:
N. COMMITTEE REPORTS:
1. Frank Gatti:
r a. Monthly Collection Report for September, 2005.
r b. Monthly Collection Report for Sewers for September 2005.
r c. Tax Cancellation - resolution.
r b. Payment of the Bills.
2. Gerry Shamey:
Liaison to Fire Companies and Rescue Squad
Engineering, Roads, Maintenance & Recycling
School Crossing Guards
3. Julia Allen:
County Ag. Develop. Board Liaison
Farmland\Open Space Preservation\Land Projects Liaison
Sewer Advisory Committee
4. Thomas Auriemma:
Code Enforcement Department\Construction Code Department
5. Beatrice Muir:
Board of Health
r a. Municipal Court & Violations Bureau Report for September, 2005.
O. COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC.
P. COMMENTS FROM THE GOVERNING BODY.