A. Mayor Gatti calls the meeting to order at announcing that all laws governing the Open Public Meetings Act have been met and that this meeting has been duly advertised.
B. EXECUTIVE SESSION:
Contract Negotiations/PBA Local 317
Contract Negotiations/Block 55,
Professional Services/Studer & McEldowney
C. SALUTE TO THE FLAG.
D. ACTION TAKEN DURING EXECUTIVE SESSION.
E. CONSENT AGENDA:
All items listed with an asterisk “r” are considered to be routine by the Township Committee and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Committee member or citizen requests, in which event the item will be re-moved from the General Order of Business and considered in its normal sequence on the agenda.
F. r APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES of meeting of
G. CORRESPONDENCE/OTHER INFORMATION:
2. Letter dated June 27, 2005 from Bradley Campbell, Commissioner - NJ State DEP and the Garden State Preservation Trust have approved Readington Township's application for a Green Acres matching grant of $400,000.
3. Letter dated
4. Letter dated June 21, 2005 from the Township of Raritan regarding a Notice of Pending Ordinance #05-37 to amend Title 16 of the Revised General Ordinances of the Township of Raritan and more specifically to amend section 16.76 entitled "Non-Conforming Uses and Structures".]
5. Letter from the
6. Letter dated
Readington Township Committee
7. Transmittal dated June 14, 2005 from Dewberry Inc. regarding an application for a Letter of Interpretation for Block 61, Lot 5.02 (Kinesville 2 Cell Site, GPU Stanton Substation) (entire file available for review in the Clerk's office).
8. A Resolution from the City of
9. A Resolution from the Borough of High Bridge regarding support for the Borough of Wharton's Resolution R-76-05.
10. A Resolution from the Township of Mount Olive regarding "Goose and the Gander" requesting that legislation be enacted to impose limits on the Annual NJ State Budget to include spending limitations comparable to those required of Municipalities, Counties, Authorities and School Districts.
H. OLD BUSINESS:
1. Rencor, Inc./Block 48,
I. NEW BUSINESS:
1. Bond Ordinance/Various General Improvements ($1,642,000) - introduction.
2. Bond Ordinance/Various Sanitary Sewer Improvements (1,035,000) - introduction.
r 3. Mountain Road Improvements - Application for Payment No. 1
for Sewer Tax Refund/Block 95,
r 5. Membership Application/Three Bridges Fire Company - James Traynor
r 6. Resolution/Lien
Redemption - Block 95,
Redemption - Block 95,
r 7. Application for Blue Light Permit - Bob Schoenfeld.
J. ADMINISTRATOR’S REPORT:
K. ATTORNEY’S REPORT:
L. ENGINEER’S REPORT:
M. COMMITTEE REPORTS:
1. Frank Gatti:
r a. Lien Redemptions - resolution.
r b. Payment of the Bills.
2. Gerry Shamey:
Liaison to Fire Companies and Rescue Squad
Engineering, Roads, Maintenance & Recycling
School Crossing Guards
3. Julia Allen:
County Ag. Develop. Board Liaison
Farmland\Open Space Preservation\Land Projects Liaison
Sewer Advisory Committee
4. Thomas Auriemma:
Code Enforcement Department\Construction Code Department
5. Beatrice Muir:
Board of Health
N. COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC.
O. COMMENTS FROM THE GOVERNING BODY.