MAY 16, 2005
A. Mayor Gatti calls the meeting to order at 6:30 p.m. announcing that all laws governing the Open Public Meetings Act have been met and that this meeting has been duly advertised.
B. EXECUTIVE SESSION:
Contract Negotiations/PBA Local 317
Potential Litigation/Hionis Greenhouse
Contract Negotiations/Dingman & James Auction Co.
Contract Negotiations/Block 63, Lots 11, 12 & 13 (Accetola)
Negotiations/Block 39, Lots 49 & 14.04 and Block 40,
Rescue Squad vs.
Attorney-Client Privilege/Executive Session Minutes
C. SALUTE TO THE FLAG.
D. ACTION TAKEN DURING EXECUTIVE SESSION.
E. CONSENT AGENDA:
All items listed with an asterisk “r” are considered to be routine by the Township Committee and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Committee member or citizen requests, in which event the item will be re-moved from the General Order of Business and considered in its normal sequence on the agenda.
F. r APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES of meeting of May 2, 2005.
G. PUBLIC HEARINGS - 8:00 p.m.
1. AN ORDINANCE CONCERNING CONDUCT AT
YOUTH AND ADULT SPORTING EVENTS HELD IN THE
2. BOND ORDINANCE PROVIDING FOR THE ACQUISITION OF DEVELOPMENT RIGHTS EASEMENT (BLOCK 15, LOT 4, OWNER: ARNAUDY), IN THE TOWNSHIP OF READINGTON, COUNTY OF HUNTERDON, NEW JERSEY, APPROPRIATING $452,000 THEREFOR AND AUTHORIZING THE ISSUANCE OF $429,400 BONDS OR NOTES OF THE TOWNSHIP TO FINANCE PART OF THE COST THEREOF
H. CORRESPONDENCE/OTHER INFORMATION:
1. Notice dated April 27, 2005 from
Dorothy D. Wilkie, Municipal Clerk, Twp. of Bedminster,
regarding adoption of Ordinance #05-09 - Supplementing
& Amending Article 13-522 entitled “Wireless Facilities” of Chapter XIII
Entitled “Land Management” of the revised General Ordinances of the
2. Notice dated May 5, 2005 from Dorothy D. Wilkie, Municipal Clerk, Twp. of Bedminster, regarding public hearing of Ordinance #05-18 - Supplementing & Amending Article 13-500 entitled “General Provisions & Design Standards” of Chapter XIII Entitled “Land Management” of the revised General Ordinances of the Township of Bedminster.
3. Memorandum dated May 9, 2005 from Diane Pflugfelder, Municipal Clerk, Twp. of Bethlehem, regarding adoption of a Resolution supporting Senate Bill S-1023 and Assembly Bill A-1835.
dated May 5, 2005 from Laura Eidsvaag, Municipal
Clerk, Borough of Califon, regarding adoption of a Resolution urging the
5. Notice dated April 27, 2005 from George J. Jorn, Mayor, Township of Cranford, regarding adoption of a Resolution in favor of Assembly Bill 3526/Senate Bill 2144 “Christopher’s Law.”
6. Resolution from the
7. Letter dated April 28, 2005 from Nancy Kempel, Supervising Environmental Engineer, Bureau of Point Source Permitting Region 2, NJDEP, regarding Draft Surface Water Renewal Permit Action - NJPDES Permit No. NJ0102563, Route 78 Office Area WWTF (entire file available for review in the Clerk’s Office).
I. OLD BUSINESS:
1. Dynasty Construction/Block 66,
J. NEW BUSINESS:
1. Open Space Advisory Board - presentation.
5. Request from Lake Cushetunk
Woods Property Owners Association to install a street light at the corner
r 6. Request
for permission to temporarily close a section of
r 7. Improvements
r 8. Resolution authorizing the sale of municipally owned personal property at public auction.
r 9. Ryan
Homes - NVR, Inc./Block 64,
r10. Older Americans Month (May, 2005) - Proclamation.
r11. Lyons/Block 52,
r13. Spiller/Block 53,
r14. Application for Blue Light Permit - William Schultz.
r15. Application for Raffles License - Whitehouse First Aid & Rescue Squad.
K. ADMINISTRATOR’S REPORT:
L. ATTORNEY’S REPORT:
M. ENGINEER’S REPORT:
N. COMMITTEE REPORTS:
1. Frank Gatti:
r a. Payment of the Bills.
r a. Police Department Summary - Dec., 2004; Jan., 2005; Feb., 2005 & March, 2005.
2. Gerry Shamey:
Liaison to Fire Companies and Rescue Squad
Engineering, Roads, Maintenance & Recycling
School Crossing Guards
3. Julia Allen:
County Ag. Develop. Board Liaison
Farmland\Open Space Preservation\Land Projects Liaison
Sewer Advisory Committee
4. Thomas Auriemma:
Code Enforcement Department\Construction Code Department
5. Beatrice Muir:
Board of Health
O. COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC.
P. COMMENTS FROM THE GOVERNING BODY.