APRIL 18, 2005
A. Mayor Gatti calls the meeting to order at 6:30 p.m. announcing that all laws governing the Open Public Meetings Act have been met and that this meeting has been duly advertised.
B. EXECUTIVE SESSION:
Contract Negotiations/Block 36, Lots 9 & 27 (Cook)
62, Lot 1 (
Contract Negotiations/Lease Agreement - NJ Transit
Potential Litigation/Plenary Retail Distribution License Bid Package
Attorney-Client Privilege/Executive Session Minutes
Contract Negotiations/Professional Services:
C. SALUTE TO THE FLAG.
D. ACTION TAKEN DURING EXECUTIVE SESSION.
E. CONSENT AGENDA:
All items listed with an asterisk “r” are considered to be routine by the Township Committee and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Committee member or citizen requests, in which event the item will be removed from the General Order of Business and considered in its normal sequence on the agenda.
F. r APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES of budget meeting of January 22, 2005 and regular meeting of April 4, 2005.
G. PUBLIC HEARINGS - 8:00 p.m.
1. Continuation of Public Hearing –
ORDINANCE AMENDING AND SUPPLEMENTING THE READINGTON TOWNSHIP 2004 SALARY AND
WAGE ORDINANCE, FOR OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES OF
2. CALENDAR YEAR 2005 - ORDINANCE TO EXCEED THE MUNICIPAL BUDGET COST OF LIVING ALLOWANCE AND TO ESTABLISH A CAP BANK WHEN THE COLA IS EQUAL TO OR LESS THAN 2.5 PERCENT
3. 2005 Municipal Budget.
H. CORRESPONDENCE/OTHER INFORMATION:
1. Letter dated March 28, 2005 from Keith
Hendrickson, President, Lake Cushetunk Woods Property
Owners Association, requesting that a street light be installed at the
2. Notice dated April 4, 2005 from Dorothy D. Wilkie, Municipal Clerk, Twp. of Bedminster, regarding adoption of Ordinance #05-05 - Supplementing & Amending Chapter XIII Entitled “Land Management” of the revised General Ordinances of the Township of Bedminster by rezoning Lot 1, Block 28 from a Public Zoning District to a Low Density Residential Zoning District.
3. Notice dated April 5, 2005 from Dorothy D. Wilkie, Municipal Clerk, Twp. of Bedminster, regarding public hearing of Ordinance #05-07 - Amending Article 13-500 entitled “General Provisions and Design Standards” of Chapter XIII Entitled “Land Management” of the revised General Ordinances of the Township of Bedminster by adding Subsection 13-526 entitled “Resource Conservation Calculations.”
4. Notice dated March 28, 2005 from Gail W. McKane, Municipal Clerk, Twp. of Clinton, regarding public hearing of Ordinance #885-05 Supplementing & Amending Chapter 165 entitled “Land Use Regulations,” amending the definition of setbacks.
5. Notice dated March 30, 2004 from Diane L. Schottman, Municipal Clerk, Borough of Flemington, regarding adoption of a Resolution objecting to the Federal Government’s cuts to Community Development Block Grant Funds.
6. Notice from Ernest A. Renda, Esq., regarding hearing before the
7. Letter dated March 24, 2005 from Lou Cattuna, Section Chief, Land Use Regulation Program, NJDEP,
regarding Letter of Interpretation - Footprint of Disturbance - Present -
Coddington Homes Inc./Joseph
Farinella, Block 32,
8. Letter dated April 1, 2005 from Lou Cattuna, Section Chief, Land Use Regulation Program, NJDEP, regarding Stream Encroachment Permit Rejection - Rockaway Creek/Readington Township.
I. OLD BUSINESS:
1. Ordinance regarding conduct at sporting events - consideration.
2. East Whitehouse Fire Company/Fire Truck - discussion.
3. Rencor, Inc. - request for release of Performance Bond.
4. Stowaway Self Storage - request for reduction of Performance Bond.
J. NEW BUSINESS:
1. Amendment to 2005 Municipal Budget - resolution
2. Hunterdon County Open Space Trust Fund FY 2003 Municipal Grants Program.
3. Appointment of a subcommittee/COAH plan.
4. Amendment to Land Development Ordinance to Clarify The Applicability of Affordable Housing Fees For Residential & Nonresidential Development in Accordance with Current COAH Rules - introduction.
5. Wal-Mart Realty Co./Block 14,
6. Person-to-Person Liquor License Transfer - Gespi, Inc. t/a Spiotta’s at Whitehouse Station to What’s Cookin’, Inc.
7. Jacobs-BBL - Partial Payment #5 & Budget Adjustment Request.
r 8. Transportation
Trust Fund Municipal Aid Program/FY 2006/
r 9. Fiddler’s Elbow Country Club - request for permission to hold fireworks display at their Independence Day Celebration (July 4, 2005).
r10. Application for Membership in NJ Firemen’s Association - Eric R. Winkelman.
r11. Application for Membership in NJ Firemen’s Association - David C. Hickson.
r12. Application for Membership in NJ Firemen’s Association - Daniel J. Kaplan.
J. ADMINISTRATOR'S REPORT:
K. ATTORNEY'S REPORT:
L. ENGINEER'S REPORT:
M. COMMITTEE REPORTS:
1. Frank Gatti:
r a. Lien Redemption - resolution.
r b. Payment of the Bills.
2. Gerry Shamey:
Liaison to Fire Companies and Rescue Squad
Engineering, Roads, Maintenance & Recycling
School Crossing Guards
3. Julia Allen:
County Ag. Develop. Board Liaison
Farmland\Open Space Preservation\Land Projects Liaison
Sewer Advisory Committee
4. Thomas Auriemma:
Code Enforcement Department\Construction Code Department
5. Beatrice Muir:
Board of Health
N. COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC.
O. COMMENTS FROM THE GOVERNING BODY.