READINGTON TOWNSHIP COMMITTEE AGENDA
FEBRUARY 6, 2006
A. Mayor Shamey calls the meeting to order at 5:30 p.m. announcing that all laws governing the Open Public Meetings Act have been met and that this meeting has been duly advertised.
B. EXECUTIVE SESSION:
Contract Negotiations/Block 63, Lots 11, 12 & 13 (Accetola)
Contract Negotiations/Professional Services
Tom Rodriguez, GIS Mapping Services
McNeely Vance & Co.
Fisher & Phillips, LLP
Contract Negotiations/Block 48, Lot 23; Block 55, Lot 33; Block 56, Lots 1, 3, 6, & 8 and Block 67, Lot 2 (Solberg Aviation/Hromoho)
Litigation/Mark Hartman & Wilmark Building Contractors, Inc. v. Twp. of Readington
Lackland and Lackland v. Twp. of Readington
Docket No. 02-2017 (SRC)
Litigation/Lackland and Lackland v. Twp. of Readington
Docket No. HNT-344-03PW
Litigation/Wilmark Building Contractors v. Township of Readington
Docket No. HNT-L-132–03
Litigation/Toll Brothers, Inc. vs. the Township of Readington
Docket No. SOM-L-618-04
C. SALUTE TO THE FLAG.
D. ACTION TAKEN DURING EXECUTIVE SESSION.
E. CONSENT AGENDA:
All items listed with an asterisk Ar@ are considered to be routine by the Township Committee and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Committee member or citizen requests, in which event the item will be re-moved from the General Order of Business and considered in its normal sequence on the agenda.
F. r APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES of meeting of January 30, 2006.
G. CORRESPONDENCE/OTHER INFORMATION:
1. Memorandum dated January 25, 2006 from Denise B. Doolan, Clerk, Hunterdon County Board of Chosen Freeholders, regarding adoption of a Resolution opposing an increase to the State=s Gas Tax Rate.
2. Notice dated December 20, 2005 from Dorothy D. Wilkie, Municipal Clerk, Twp. of Bedminster, regarding adoption of Ordinance #05-40 - Amending Chapter XIII Entitled ALand Management@ of the revised General Ordinances of the Twp. of Bedminster by repealing and replacing Section 13-502 entitled ADrainage@ with Section 13-502 entitled AStormwater Management.@
3. Notice dated December 16, 2005 from Gail W. McKane, Municipal Clerk, Twp. of Clinton, regarding adoption of Ordinance #903-05 Supplementing & Amending Chapter 165 entitled ALand Use Regulations,@ Part 8 entitled AFlood Hazard Areas and Surface Water Management, Article XXXV, Surface Water Management.@
4. Memorandum dated December 16, 2005 from Roberta A. Brassard, Municipal Clerk, Twp. of Tewksbury, regarding adoption of Ordinance #22-2005 - An Ordinance to Amend an Ordinance whose short title is ATewksbury Twp. Development Regulations Ordinance (2000).@
5. Notice dated January 30, 2006 from Jeffrey B. Lehrer, Esq., regarding hearing before the Branchburg Twp. Planning Board - Block 60, Lot 7 (Flatwater Development, Inc.).
6. Letter dated January 19, 2006 from Lou Cattuna, Section Chief, Bureau of Inland Regulation, NJDEP regarding NJDEP Freshwater Wetlands Letter of Interpretation/ Line Verification - American Dream at Stanton Ridge, LLC, Block 45, Lots 26.03 & 26.08 (entire file available for review in the Clerk=s Office).
7. Notice from George D. Warrington, Executive Director, NJ Transit Corporation, regarding public hearings concerning programs developed pursuant to the Senior Citizen and Resident Transportation Assistance Act.
8. Letter dated January 20, 2006 from Natalie A. Corrigan, Drinker, Biddle & Reath, regarding Subdivision Application - Lobell North, LLC, Block 44, Lots 2.01 & 2.01, Bedminster Township (entire file available for review in the Clerk’s Office).
H. OLD BUSINESS:
1. Consideration of Street Names - Block 36, Lot 49.
I. NEW BUSINESS:
1. Carbro Constructors Corp. - request to rent 200' x 200' section of Block 13, Lot 54 (behind East Whitehouse Firehouse).
2. Fallone at Spring Meadows, LLC/Block 73, Lot 27; Block 74, Lots 8, 9 & 11; Block
79, Lot 4 - request for release of escrow funds and refund of unused permit fees.
3. Resolution petitioning NJDEP to change the surface water classification of the North Branch of the Rockaway Creek to Category One.
4. Resolution of the Township of Readington authorizing the investigation of certain property in the Township of Readington.
5. Bond Ordinance Providing for Acquisition of Airport and Land for Preservation (Block 48, Lot 23; Block 55, Lot 33; Block 56, Lots 1, 3, 6, & 8 and Block 67, Lot 2, Owner: Solberg Aviation/Hromoho), in and by the Township of Readington, in the County of Hunterdon, New Jersey, Appropriating $22,000,000 Therefor and Authorizing the Issuance of $21,700,000 Bonds or Notes of the Township to Finance Part of the Cost Thereof.
r 6. Application for Membership in NJ Firemen=s Association - Samantha J. Yukniewicz.
r 7. Application for Membership in NJ Firemen=s Association - Joe R. Bishop.
r 8. Application for Red Light Permit - David Hickson.
J. ADMINISTRATOR=S REPORT:
K. ATTORNEY=S REPORT:
L. ENGINEER=S REPORT:
M. COMMITTEE REPORTS:
1. Gerry Shamey:
Engineering, Roads, Maintenance & Recycling
Code Enforcement Department\Construction Code Department
School Crossing Guards
2. Julia Allen:
County Ag. Develop. Board Liaison
Farmland\Open Space Preservation\Land Projects Liaison
Sewer Advisory Committee
3. Thomas Auriemma:
Liaison to Fire Companies and Rescue Squad
4. Frank Gatti:
r a. Payment of the Bills.
5. Beatrice Muir:
Board of Health
N. COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC.
O. COMMENTS FROM THE GOVERNING BODY.