READINGTON TOWNSHIP COMMITTEE AGENDA
JANUARY 30, 2006
A. Mayor Shamey calls the meeting to order at 6:30 p.m. announcing that all laws governing the Open Public Meetings Act have been met and that this meeting has been duly advertised.
B. EXECUTIVE SESSION:
Contract Negotiations/Local 469 - White Collar Contract
Litigation/SJM Communities, LLC v. Township of Clinton, et als.
Contract Negotiations/NJ Transit - Whitehouse Station Parcel Lease
Contract Negotiations/Block 74, Lot 27 (Chesla)
Contract Negotiations/Block 65, Lots 12 & 12.01 (Little)
Contract Negotiations/Professional Services
Sharon A. Dragan, Esq., Twp. Attorney
Parker, McCay & Criscuolo, PA
AEIS - Inspection of Lake Cushetunk Dam
Suplee, Clooney & Company - Municipal Auditor Services
New Jersey Barn Company
Contract Negotiations/Block 19.01, Lot 8 (Commerce Bank - Developer’s Agreement)
Attorney-Client Privilege/Executive Session Minutes (Dec. 19, 2005; Dec. 28, 2005
& January 3, 2006)
Contract Negotiations/Block 48, Lot 23; Block 55, Lot 33; Block 56, Lots 1, 3, 6, & 8 and Block 67, Lot 2 (Solberg Aviation/Hromoho)
Litigation/Lackland and Lackland v. Township of Readington
Docket No. SOM-L-344-03 (formerly HNT-L-81-99) 2nd Amended Complaint
Litigation/Lackland and Lackland v. Township of Readington
Docket No. 3:02-5597 (GEB)
Litigation/Mark Hartman & Wilmark Building Contractors, Inc. v. Twp. of Readington Docket No. 02-2017 (MLC)
C. SALUTE TO THE FLAG.
D. ACTION TAKEN DURING EXECUTIVE SESSION.
E. CONSENT AGENDA:
All items listed with an asterisk Ar@ are considered to be routine by the Township Committee and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Committee member or citizen requests, in which event the item will be re-moved from the General Order of Business and considered in its normal sequence on the agenda.
F. r APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES of meetings of December 28, 2005 & January 3, 2006.
G. CORRESPONDENCE/OTHER INFORMATION:
1. Memorandum dated January 12, 2006 from Freeholder Director Nancy I. Palladino, regarding adoption of resolution expressing support for research & funding for Fibrodysplasia Ossicifians Progressiva.
2. Notice dated January 20, 2006 from Laura Eidsvaag, Municipal Clerk, Borough of Califon, regarding adoption of a Resolution mandating that the National Incident Management System be utilized for all incident management.
3. Notice dated December 28, 2005 from Debra J. Schulze, Planning Board Clerk, Hillsborough Township, regarding adoption of a resolution approving the Hillsborough Township Master Plan - Phase II.
4. Notice dated February 8, 2005 from Dorothy L. Gooditis, Municipal Clerk, Twp. of Raritan, regarding Public Hearing of the following:
• Ordinance #06-3 - to Amend Title 1 entitled “General Provision” of the Revised General Ordinances of the Twp. of Raritan, and more specifically Chapter 1.08 entitled “General Penalty,” Section 1.08.010 entitled “Maximum Penalty” and various other sections that refer to penalties.
• Ordinance #06-5 - to Amend an Ordinance entitled Revised General
Ordinances of the Twp. of Raritan, and more specifically to create
Chapter 16.11 “Growth Share Affordable Housing Production.”
5. Memorandum dated January 13, 2006 from Roberta A. Brassard, Municipal Clerk, Twp. of Tewksbury, regarding public hearing of Ordinance #02-2006 - An Ordinance to Amend an Ordinance whose short title is “Tewksbury Twp. Development Regulations Ordinance (2000).”
6. Resolution from the Township of Monroe urging the Governor & legislators to support property tax reform legislation known as “the New Jersey Smart Homestead Act,” A-4041 & S-2502.
7. Notice from Giordano, Halleran & Ciesla, PC, regarding hearing before the
Tewksbury Township Planning Board - K. Hovnanian North Central Acquisitions, LLC, Block 47.03, Lots 1 & 2 and Block 46.02, Lots 1 & 2.
8. Letter dated December 5, 2005 from Lou Cattuna, Section Chief, Bureau of Inland Regulation, NJDEP regarding NJDEP Freshwater Wetlands Letter of Interpretation/ Line Verification Reissuance - Readington Farms, Inc., Block 9, Lot 21.
9. Letter dated December 7, 2005 from Lou Cattuna, Section Chief, Bureau of Inland Regulation, NJDEP regarding application for Letter of Interpretation, Presence/ Absence Determination - Shabbecong, LLC, Block 48 Lot 10.
10. Letter dated December 14, 2005 from Lou Cattuna, Section Chief, Bureau of Inland Regulation, NJDEP regarding NJDEP Freshwater Wetlands Letter of Interpretation/ Line Verification Reissuance - Genesis Home Builders, LLC., Block 44, Lot 47.
11. Letter dated January 20, 2006 from Natalie A. Corrigan, Drinker, Biddle & Reath, regarding Subdivision Application - Lobell North, LLC, Block 44, Lots 2.01 & 2.01, Bedminster Township (entire file available for review in the Clerk’s Office).
12. Letter dated December 16, 2005 from Edward A. Kuc, Principal Ecologist, Eastern States Environmental Associates, Inc. regarding application for Individual Transition Area Waiver - Hindu Sanatan Dharma Seva Mandal, Block 38, Lot 38.01 (entire file available for review in the Clerk’s Office).
13. Letter dated December 19, 2005 from Edward A. Kuc, Principal Ecologist, Eastern States Environmental Associates, Inc. regarding application for Letter of Interpretation - Deborah Koch, Block 65, Lot 18.02 (entire file available for review in the Clerk’s Office).
14. Notice dated December 28, 2005 from John Peel, PP, PK Environmental Planning & Engineering, regarding Application for NJDEP General Permit #10A - Christopher Emmet, Block 12.01, Lot 14.02 (entire file available for review in the Clerk’s Office).
15. Notice dated January 3, 2006 from John Peel, PP, PK Environmental Planning & Engineering, regarding Application for NJDEP General Permit #8 - Christopher Emmet, Block 12.01, Lot 14.01 (entire file available for review in the Clerk’s Office).
16. Letter dated January 12, 2006 from Ryan G. Warford, Project Manager, Bohren & Bohren Engineering Associates, Inc. regarding application for Letter of Interpretation - Line Verification - Clyde Allison, Block 76, Lot 2.03 (entire file available for review in the Clerk’s Office).
H. OLD BUSINESS:
1. Memorial Day Parade – detour recommendation.
I. NEW BUSINESS:
1. Appointment of Chair of Environmental Commission.
2. Appointment to County Open Space Committee.
3. Ordinance accepting Stream Corridor Protection Easement & Right-of-Way Easement/Block 12, Lots 12 & 12.02 – introduction.
4. Ordinance accepting Easement for drainage purposes/Block 94, Lot 6 – introduction.
5. Ordinance authorizing the conveyance of a fee simple interest to the NJDEP Green Acres Program/Block 15, Lots 5, 27 & 29 – introduction.
6. Forman/Block 58, Lot 7 - request for waiver of escrow fees.
r 7. Vacation Carryover - Resolution.
r 8. Bob Liesch/Block 74, Lot 26.01 - release of driveway bond - $600.
r 9. Authorization for Tax Collector to Conduct Tax Lien Sale - Resolution.
r 10. A-1 Electric Co., Inc./Block 37.01, Lot 4 - request for refund of duplicate permit fee.
r11. Application for Red Light Permit - James G. Traynor.
r12. Application for Blue Light Permit - William Apsley.
J. ADMINISTRATOR=S REPORT:
K. ATTORNEY=S REPORT:
L. ENGINEER=S REPORT:
M. COMMITTEE REPORTS:
1. Gerry Shamey:
Engineering, Roads, Maintenance & Recycling
Code Enforcement Department\Construction Code Department
School Crossing Guards
2. Julia Allen:
County Ag. Develop. Board Liaison
Farmland\Open Space Preservation\Land Projects Liaison
Sewer Advisory Committee
3. Thomas Auriemma:
Liaison to Fire Companies and Rescue Squad
4. Frank Gatti:
r a. Lien Redemption - resolution.
r b. Payment of the Bills.
r a. Police Department Summary - Aug., Sept., Oct. & Nov., 2005
5. Beatrice Muir:
Board of Health
r a. Municipal Court & Violations Bureau Report for December, 2005.
N. COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC.
O. COMMENTS FROM THE GOVERNING BODY.