JANUARY 18, 2005
A. Mayor Gatti calls the meeting to order at 6:30 p.m. announcing that all laws governing Open Public Meetings Act have been met and that this meeting has been duly advertised.
B. EXECUTIVE SESSION:
Contract Negotiations/DPW Local 469
Contract Negotiations/PBA Local 317
Personnel/Buildings & Grounds
Contract Negotiations/Hunterdon County Housing Corporation
Contract Negotiations/Block 63,
Contract Negotiations/Block 36,
Contract Negotiations/Municipal Auditing Services
Contract Negotiations/Professional Services:
Sharon A. Dragan, Esq., Twp. Attorney
Valerie Kimson Bollheimer, Litigation Services
Martin Allen, Esq., Tax Attorney
AEIS - Inspection of
Attorney-Client Privilege/Executive Session Minutes
Litigation - Lackland and Lackland
Docket No. 3:02-5597 (GEB)
C. SALUTE TO THE FLAG.
D. Swearing in of Carlos J. Ferreiro as 1st year certified/probationary police officer.
E. ACTION TAKEN DURING EXECUTIVE SESSION.
F. CONSENT AGENDA:
All items listed with an asterisk r are considered to be routine by the Township Committee and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Committee member or citizen requests, in which event the item will be removed from the General Order of Business and considered in its normal sequence on the agenda.
G. r APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES of meetings of December 27, 2004 and January 3, 2005.
H. CORRESPONDENCE/OTHER INFORMATION:
1. Notice dated January 3, 2005 from William G. Dressel, Jr., Executive Director, NJ State League of Municipalities urging opposition to A-3529 Disability Pension Enhancement.
2. Notice dated December 30, 2004 from
Rebecca E. DAlleinne, Planning Board Administrator regarding public
hearing of the 2005
3. Memorandum dated January 6, 2005 from Karen Dysart, Clerk, Borough of Milford, regarding adoption of a resolution in opposition to the Fast Track Permitting Act, PL 2004, C. 89.
4. Notice from Roberta A. Brassard,
Municipal Clerk, Twp. of Tewksbury, regarding adoption of Ordinance #29-2004
- An Ordinance to Amend an Ordinance whose short title is
dated December 15, 2004 from Lou Cattuna, Section Chief, Bureau of Inland
Regulation, NJDEP regarding NJDEP Freshwater Wetlands Letter of
Interpretation/Line Verification - Solberg Aviation Co., Block 40,
6. Memorandum dated January 11, 2005 from Sharon L. Brienza, Municipal Clerk, Twp. of Branchburg, regarding public hearing of Ordinance #2005-975 Amending the Land Development Ordinance of the Twp. of Branchburg by removing the residential combination cluster option from the MDR zone.
I. OLD BUSINESS:
1. Chanco Development Corp. - request to use portion of escrow funds for the cash portion of Performance and Maintenance Bonds for Phase I.
J. NEW BUSINESS:
1. Appointment of Chair of Environmental Commission.
2. Reappointment of Representatives to Readington-Lebanon Sewerage Authority.
3. Appointment of Vita Mekovetz as Municipal Treasurer
(three year term retroactive to Jan. 1, 2004)
4. Housing Committee - reactivation.
5. Setting of Municipal Sewer Rate.
6. Bond Ordinance/Block 45,
r 7. Hunterdon Drug Awareness Program, Inc. - request for $2,000 donation.
r 8. Cancellation of Property Tax Refunds or Delinquencies of Less than $10.00 - Resolution.
r 9. Ferruggia Associates/Block 1.01, Lots 1.05 & 1.06 - request for release of unused escrow funds.
r10. Jacobs-BBL - payment for Three Bridges Pump Station project.
K. ADMINISTRATOR'S REPORT:
L. ATTORNEY'S REPORT:
M. ENGINEER'S REPORT:
N. COMMITTEE REPORTS:
1. Frank Gatti:
r a. Monthly Collection Report for December, 2004.
r b. Monthly Collection Report for Sewers for December, 2004.
r c. Lien Redemptions - resolutions.
r d. Payment of the Bills.
2. Gerry Shamey:
Liaison to Fire Companies and Rescue Squad
Engineering, Roads, Maintenance & Recycling
School Crossing Guards
3. Julia Allen:
County Ag. Develop. Board Liaison
Farmland\Open Space Preservation\Land Projects Liaison
Sewer Advisory Committee
4. Thomas Auriemma:
Code Enforcement Department\Construction Code Department
5. Beatrice Muir:
Board of Health
O. COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC.
P. COMMENTS FROM THE GOVERNING BODY.