May 16, 2007 7:00 pm
Chair William C. Nugent calls the meeting to order and announces that all laws governing the
Open Public Meetings Act have been met and that this meeting has been duly advertised.
Attendance Roll Call:
Christina Albrecht Jane Butula Beatrice Muir Wendy Sheay
Daniel Allen Raymond Facinelli William C. Nugent
A. APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES
1. Minutes of March 21, 2007. (-Albrecht, Butula vote).
2. Minutes of April 25, 2007. (-Albrecht, Facinelli, Muir).
1. Suspected Hazardous Discharge Notification letter dated 4/13/07
regarding heating oil at 203 Johnson Road.
2. Suspected Hazardous Discharge Notification letter dated 4/21/07
regarding heating oil at 12 Mill Road.
3. Block 95/Lot 1.01 – NJDEP letter regarding potable well water analyses.
4. Block 93/Lot 61 – NJDEP letter regarding potable well water analyses.
5. Block 8/Lot 3 – NJDEP letter dated 3/1/07 regarding new form.
6. Block 8/Lot 3 – Memo from Twp. Engr. Clay McEldowney re: LOI Presence/Absence.
7. Block 8/Lots 4,5,6,7 – NJDEP letter re: LOI application.
8. Block 8/Lots 4,5,6,7 - Memo from Twp. Engr. Clay McEldowney re: LOI Presence/Absence.
9. Block 36/Lot 96 – letter from ETI regarding LOI/Line Verification application.
10. Block 36/Lot 96 - Memo from Twp. Engr. Clay McEldowney re: LOI – Line Verification
11. Block 39/Lot 59 – NJDEP letter regarding LOI Presence/Absence.
12. Block 39/Lot 59 - Memo from Twp. Engr. Clay McEldowney re: LOI Presence/Absence
13. Block 73/Lots 38, 40 - Memo from Twp. Engr. Clay McEldowney re: LOI – Line
14. Block 42/Lot 8.02 – HCHD – Notice of violation re: Individual Sewage Disposal System.
15. Block 75/Lot 14 – HCHD – Notice of violation re: Individual Sewage Disposal System.
16. Block 55/Lot 21 – NJDEP letter regarding LOI, Footprint of Disturbance.
17. Block 22/Lot 4 – Freshwater wetlands appl.checklist. (corrected copy B.12. and B.13. rom 4/25/07 agenda).
C. SEPTIC REPAIRS (HCHD status in italics).
1. Septic System Repair Approval from HCHD, B 661/L 19.40. No work done as of 5/10/07
Carried from 4/25/07:
2. Septic System Repair Approval from HCHD, B 51/L 30. Called Russell Reid 5/10/07. They went to house 3/24/07 and found that tank already had riser to grade. No riser needed permit not needed; septic is only 6 years old.
3. Septic System Repair Approval from HCHD, B 52.01/L 20. Telephone call with contractor yielded that he can not get to the property until July. Left message with owner that system needs to be installed with in the next 30 days if necessary, another contactor needs to be hired.
4. Septic System Repair Approval from HCHD, B 54/L 1.03. Final field 4/13/07
D. OLD BUSINESS
1. Readington Middle School – well water test results
A. 2006 test results.
B. Latest test dated 5/7/07.
C. Discussion with Board of Health Hydrogeologist.
2. HCHD application form – follow up.
3. Merck Community Outreach Program.
E. NEW BUSINESS
1. Newsletter – deadline 5/7/07, distribution date 6/6/07.
1. Block 11/Lot 16 – Yannacone, Policastro, Tall Pines Lane,
Escrow fees paid 4/10/07. Check #12213 $750.00.
2. Block 75/Lot 3 – RBZ Enterprises, Inc., Klementovich, Lazy Brook Rd.
Escrow fees paid 4/25/07. Check #1483 $750.00.