A. Marisa A. Taormina, Esq. calls the meeting to order and announces that all laws governing
the Open Public Meetings Act have been met and that this meeting has been duly advertised.
Attendance Roll Call:
Christina Albrecht Jane Butula Beatrice Muir Wendy Sheay
Daniel Allen Raymond Facinelli William C. Nugent
B. SWEARING IN OF MEMBERS – by Marisa A. Taormina, Esq.
Beatrice Muir - for a term of one year.
Christina Albrecht - for a term of three years.
Jane Butula - for a term of three years.
Wendy Sheay - for a term of three years.
C. NOMINATION OF CHAIRMAN, one year term. - by Marisa A. Taormina, Esq..
D. NOMINATION OF VICE-CHAIRMAN, one year term.
E. APPOINTMENT OF SECRETARY, one year term.
F. APPOINTMENT OF BOARD OF HEALTH ATTORNEY, one year term,
G. APPOINTMENT OF BOARD OF HEALTH ENGINEER, one year term.
H. APPOINTMENT OF HYDROGEOLOGIST, one year term.
I. Resolution BH-R-2007-1 CONFIRMATION OF 2007 BOARD OF HEALTH
MEETING DATES FOR THE THIRD WEDNESDAY OF EACH MONTH,
BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED, that the following meeting dates be
confirmed for publication:
o January 17 o July 18
o February 21 o August 15
o March 21 o September 19
o April 25 o October 17
o May 16 o November 21
o June 20 o December 19
J. INTRODUCTION of ORDINANCE BH:01-2007
READINGTON TOWNSHIP BOARD OF HEALTH
COUNTY OF HUNTERDON, STATE OF NEW JERSEY
AN ORDINANCE TO FURTHER AMEND AN ORDINANCE ADOPTED IN DECEMBER 1998 ENTITLED “AN ORDINANCE ESTABLISHING AN ESCROW ACCOUNT REQUIREMENT FOR CERTAIN APPLICATIONS BEFORE THE READINGTON TOWNSHIP BOARD OF HEALTH, ORDINANCE NO. 98-04”.
K. APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES
1. Minutes of December 20, 2006. (-Allen, Sheay vote).
1. HCHD LINCS - dated 12/26/06 – Public Health Advisory regarding SCBA Cylinders.
2. HCHD LINCS - dated 18/07 – Public Health Advisory regarding Norovirus Infection.
3. Block 64/Lot 19 - letter from NJDEP regarding transition area waiver-averaging plan approval.
4. Block 1/Lots 1 and 1.02, Raritan Twp. - letter from PK Env. regarding minor stream
encroachment permit application.
5. Block 55/Lot 21 - letter from Eastern States Env. regarding application for LOI.
6. Block 55/Lot 21 - letter from Twp.Engr. dated 1/5/07 regarding LOI application.
7. Block 64/Lot 19 - letter from Twp.Engr. dated 12/29/06 regarding Transition Area Waiver-
8. NJDEP - letter dated 12/18/06 regarding participation in Radon Action Month.
1. Septic System Repair Approval from HCHD, B 63/L 48. No work done as of 1/9/07
2. Septic System Repair Approval from HCHD, B 70/L 27.20. Final field on 1/3/07
N. OLD BUSINESS
1. NALBOH checklist from 4th quarter 2006 newsletter.
O. NEW BUSINESS
1. Block 46.02/Lot 5.03 – Mantz Engr. – Kiever, Readington Rd.
Escrow fees paid 12/4/06. Check #1471. $500.00.